例：How much is the shirt？
A. ￡ 19.15. B. ￡ 9. 18. C. ￡ 9. 15.
1. What should the woman have done at the meeting？
A. She should have agreed with John.
B. She should have talked with John.
C. She should have raised objections to John.
2. What does Smith do probably？
A. A salesman. B. A mailman. C. A milkman.
3. What does the woman advise the man to do？
A. Tell Jane to help him. B. Do as he has said C. Learn from her.
4. How did Jack react to the punishment？
A. He accepted it. B. He disliked it. C. He changed his behavior.
5. Why does the man want a room？
A. To have a meeting. B. To stay for one night. C. To celebrate his birthday.
6. Which kind of drinks does the man like most？
A. Orange juice. B. Beer. C. Cola.
7. What does the man mean in the end？
A. Wine isn’t fine for him.
B. He likes wine very much.
C. Nobody likes drinking wine.
8. What should the woman do as a guide？
A. Teach lessons to visitors.
3. Show visitors how to learn history.
C. Introduce pictures and items to visitors.
9. How does the woman find her present job？
A. Fresh but tired. B. Risky and exciting. C. Worthy and satisfactory.
10. Why does the man mention “a dried plant”？
A. To show the hot weather.
B. To make his talk understood.
C. To show his feelings to old men.
11. What does the woman advise the man to do？
A. See a doctor. B. Buy some beer. C. Have much liquid.
12. What will the man do soon after the conversation？
A. Go to the hospital.
B. Share beer at the woman’s home.
C. Go home and enjoy beer.
13. What is the intention of the woman’s talking with the man？