1. The people there are very to us. We get on well with them.
A. friend B. friendly C. friends D. unfriendly
2. — do you go to school？
A. What B. When C. How D. Why
3. I want to join the . I can play the guitar well.
A. music club B. art club C. swimming club D. English club
4. The students usually their classroom every afternoon.
A. are cleaning B. clean C. cleans D. is cleaning
5. in the classroom. The teacher will be angry. You can eat in the dining hall.
A. Don’t eat B. Eat C. To eat D. Eating
6. —Can you play the drum？
A. you can’t B. you can’t C. I can D. I can’t
7. Look at the monkeys. they cute？
A. Isn’t B. Aren’t C. Don’t D. Doesn’t
8. It me five minutes go to school.
A. take； / B. spend； to C. takes； to D. spend； /
9. —Let’s play basketball.
—Peter and I chess now.
A. am playing B. are playing C. are play D. am play
10. My father will arrive Beijing on April 26th.
A. on B. in C. at D. for
11. — do you like pandas？
—Because they are kind of cute.
A. Why B. How C. When D. What
12. I can help you your English. I’m good at English.
A. for B. on C. at D. with
13. She likes exciting jobs， so she wants to find a job a reporter.
A. like B. at C. be D. as
14. She likes ， so she wants to be a .
A. cooking； cook B. cook； cooking
C. cook； cook D. cooking； cooking
15. I have housework to do.
A. much too B. too much
C. too many D. many too
One day there was an argument (争论) between the wind and the sun. “I’m much 16 than you，” said the wind. “No， I don’t agree with you！” said the sun. While they were arguing， they saw a man 17 along the road. He is wearing a heavy coat. The sun said to the wind， “Now， let 18 see who can make the man take 19 his coat. Then we will know who is stronger.”
First the wind tried. It began to blow very hard. It blew 20 hard that the man pulled (拉) his coat around him. The wind was 21 with the man. Then it said to the sun，“Now， it’s your 22 .” The sun started to 23 on the man. Soon it got very 24 ！ The man took off his coat. The argument was over. We know the 25 was stronger now.
16. A. strong B. strongly C. stronger D. strongest
17. A. walking B. walk C. walks D. walked
18. A. we B. our C. us D. ours
19. A. up B. on C. off D. in
20. A. not B. so C. such D. no
21. A. sad B. happy C. angry D. hungry
22. A. way B. turn C. turns D. ways
23. A. shines B. shine C. shining D. shone
24. A. hot B. hotter C. hottest D. cold
25. A. wind B. sun C. man D. moon
Look！ That is our school. It is very nice. There are many trees and many flowers in our school garden (花园). Our school is not big. There are fifteen classes in our school. There are about fifty students in every class. We have forty teachers and we have one headmaster (校长). The headmaster is Liu Ming.
In class， we listen to our teachers carefully (认真地). We study hard. After class， we often play basketball or football. Our school is very nice. We like our school， our headmaster， our teachers and our class.
26. Our school is .
A. not small B. big C. not big D. too big
27. We have teachers and headmaster.
A. fifty； one B. fourteen； one
C. forty； one D. fifty-four； one
28. There are about students in our school.
A. 600 B. 750 C. 500 D. 400
29. is the headmaster.
A. Liu Ming B. Mr. Li C. She D. Li Ming
30. After class， the students often .
A. play basketball B. play football C. sing D. A or B
Hello， everyone！ Welcome to the House of Animals. I’m Chen Mei， the guide (导游) of your holiday tour. Now， let me tell you our tour plan (计划) for today.
First， we will visit the Lion Park. The lions in our zoo are all from South Africa. They are very smart. Next， we will visit the Elephant Park. There are many friendly and clever Thai elephants. Then we will go to the Dolphin World to visit the smart dolphins. After that we will visit the Panda Park. We can see some cute pandas there.
And before visiting the House of Animals， please read the rules first. Look！ They are on the board (布告牌).
1. Please don’t give food to the animals.
2. Please don’t take your pet into the zoo.
3. Please don’t use cameras (相机) with flash lamps (闪光灯).
4. Be away from (远离) some dangerous animals.
5. Children under 12 years old should be with an adult (成年人) .
31. The House of Animals is really .
A. a zoo B. a club B. a farm C. a house
32. Chen Mei works as a .
A. teacher B. worker C. guide D. musician
33. Where are the lions from in the zoo？
A. China B. Thailand C. Australia D. South Africa
34. The visitors will visit kinds of animals.
A. three B. four C. five D. six
35. Which one follows the rules of the zoo？
A. You can visit the zoo with your pet dog.
B. You should visit the lions from far away.
C. You can share your food with your favorite animals.
D. Li Xia， an 11-year-old girl， can visit the Elephant Park by herself.
36. I can swim. So I want to j the swimming club.
37. My brother often brushes his t after dinner.
38. My mother is c my room.
39. Do you like the Talent S ？ I think it’s interesting.
40. Bob likes telling s .
41. My uncle drives to work every day. (改为一般疑问句)
uncle drive to work every day？
42. It takes me an hour to get to the park. (改为同义句)
I an hour to the park.
43. What’s the weather like in Beijing？ (改为同义句)
the weather in Beijing？
44. You can’t eat in the classroom. (改为祈使句)
in the classroom.
45. I like pandas because I think they are cute. (对画线部分提问)
you like pandas？
My brother likes games.
Gina a shower every morning.
There are about students in our school.
Let’s help the wild animals. They are now.
Bob is talking the .
My name is Sally. I am a school girl. There are twenty-five boys and eighteen girls in our class.
(53) 我们从周一到周五去上学。We have no classes on Saturday and Sunday and we are not busy. We usually get up at 6：00 a.m. and have breakfast at 6：30 a.m. We get to school at 7：00 a.m. and we have the first class at 8：00 a.m. We have four classes in the morning and two in the afternoon. We have lunch at 12：15. At 3：15 p.m. we play sports.
We have Chinese， math， English， geography， history， music and some other (其他的) lessons at school. All the students think history is fun， so my classmates and I all like it. We go home at 5：00 p.m. We have dinner at 6：00 p.m. We do our homework (作业) at 7：00 p.m. (54) We go to bed at 9：30 p.m.
51. When is Sally free？
52. Why do Sally and her classmates like history？
We go to school Monday Friday.
55. → → →
people， why， swim， tell， about， middle， want， man， laugh， his A teacher is talking to his students 56 the ancient Romans. “They are strong， brave 57 ，” he says， “They always 58 to have strong bodies， so they play lots of sports.” “Do they like 59 ？” One of the girls asks. “Oh， yes， one of them swims a lot.” The teacher answers. Then he 60 a story about a famous Roman. “There is a big river in the 61 of Rome.” He says. “And this 62 swims across it three times every day before breakfast.” The girl laughs when she hears this. “Why are you 63 ？” The teacher asks the girl. “Do I say anything funny？” “Well， sir，” the girl answers. “ 64 doesn’t he swim across the river four times， to get back 65 clothes again？”
A. She speaks French.
B. Where does she live？
C. Yes， she is.
D. No， she doesn’t.
E. Oh， what’s her name？
F. Where is she from？
G. She speaks Chinese.
A： Do you have a new pen pal， Lucy？
B： Yes， I do.
B： Her name is Maria.
A： Uh… 67
B： Um， She’s from Canada.
B： She lives in Toronto.
A： Does she speak English？
A： What language does she speak？